I saw this short question and answer on Facebook and knew I had to do it with Sam. It’s always so insightful hearing from your child’s mouth what they think of you and what you do. It doesn’t always mean it is accurate, but it can really be enlightening.
Sam is currently five years old.
1. What is something I always say to you?
Shut the door!
2. What makes me happy?
When I do what you tell me to do.
3. What makes me sad?
When I don’t obey you.
4. How do I make you laugh?
By making silly faces and telling jokes.
5. What was I like as a child?
Hmm … I don’t know. I wasn’t there, Mom.
6. How old am I?
7. How tall am I?
Four and a half feet
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
9. What do I do when you’re not around?
10. What am I really good at?
11. What is something I’m not good at?
12. What do I do for a job?
Work at home.
13. What is my favorite food?
14. What do you enjoy doing with me?